Wednesday, 23 January 2013

The photo shoot.


I used Olympus  digital camera to shoot the frames. Dimensions width 4288 p, height 3216 p. Camera was set to Auto program with manually changeable settings.

 The setting up of the camera and fixing it to one place took some creativity. I had chosen soft board as a material for the ground, this way there was an option to push wire through it and wrap it around the camera. Some movement still occurred but not badly. Camera angle is facing almost from the ground, upwards. 

  I used distant ceiling lamp as well as more close up floor lamp for lighting the set. I was going for back alley in the dawn look.



  The characters would not balance well so I had to use needles in their feet to stick into the ground.







 Ground made by black tea glued with PVA. This made it possible for me to use needles sticking characters in place.





  I am stuck with using Adobe Premiere Pro as it is first time for me to actually fiddle with it. The order in which close ups fit into the video frames is, at least for me, complicated to figure out. I'll need some help tomorrow also figuring out how to edit the Folio for my clip.


No comments:

Post a Comment