After some very constructive criticism decided to go with the garbage scenario instead of the one with ground worms, though I would like to come back to the last one sometime later.
I asked my kids for some assistance with the sounds for my animation. They were only too happy to help. I am not so sure about the quality of the sound recorded by my laptop. Seams to be a lot of background disturbance. It has been a lot of fun figuring out what characters do what kind of noises in certain situations.
Had to look over the storyboard as some scenes do not make sense and the same with the angles of the shots.
As to figuring out the location to the scene...one of those quiet cartoon back alleys in a dawn light feels suitable. Just a place for garbage to come alive.
Next thing to do would be making the characters.
No comments:
Post a Comment